Saturday, January 14, 2012

Past


Such a long time ago we

where together

I moved on and let you go

All that happened suddenly didn't matter

Though at that time I loved you so

Since I'm back things have changed a lot 

You got a new life and found new love

I'm no longer all you got

And I'm happy for you, though it's tough

Sometimes I think what if then. 

But I already know it's no use

I do still miss the times when.

But I don't want to think about the past, I refuse

I was so sure of myself I left it all behind

I was so sure I let go

So what are you still doing in my mind?

Sometimes I don't know anymore 

How come I wonder if you still love me?

I should be over you

How come I'm jealous of your lady?

Why do I hope you think of me too? 

It's been a year ago since I went away

Maybe I just miss the past

There is still so much to say 

But it's too late and time went too fast

And I have to accept the fact that it's not the same anymore

But I have trouble thinking like that

And I have to accept that it's not like before

But the past is so hard to forget 

Weird thing is I don't want you back, too much pain in the past

Though I miss you, I miss us forever

Weird thing is I can't love u anymore I gave you all my best

But you won't go from my heart, never




No comments:

Post a Comment